Thursday, May 4, 2017

Remember "Clippy" or "Clippit"?

I would like to discourse on a genre of "art" that I know none of you, gentle readers, peruses. This is truly weird erotica. No, not something that might have sprung from some sick 19th century Austrian who wound up being a name in vintage Krafft-Ebing books or anime hentai: this is the truly weird.

I won't gross you out with too many specifics. For this, you need to take an abnormal psychology course or at least consult a textbook of that subject. 

Still, I post this as a salute to human imagination and depravity.

Remember Clippy? 





Darn! I forgot most people would rather not. It was an early Windows office assistant; and it was unloved when it was around.

Still, since I brought the little pest up, I just want to report that he made his devious way into specialized erotica.

Here is proof:



I have no idea what this literary depravity is about and do not plan to read it. Goodreads will give you a little more information:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25123709-conquered-by-clippy

And maybe someone will find a way to save that innocent redhead. If the reader is above age 17.

7 comments:

John Holton said...

I guess it's a good thing he's found a new job, such as it is. He was a pain in the neck in the old one.

Mike said...

A giant living paperclip? I'll pass.

Cloudia said...

you are our own researcher into what i call; 'facinatia

Cloudia said...

I love the 2 comments above!

Gorilla Bananas said...

Ah yes, I remember that thing! - whatever happened to it? The erotic story could be worth reading - aren't there women who enjoy the touch of cold metal on their skin?

Chuck the Grumpy Cat said...

This is weird!

allenwoodhaven said...

Never saw that coming! Individuals have such a seemingly infinite variety. You'll find many in abnormal psych.