Monday, April 24, 2017

Boob and Bra Haikus

As a poetic form, the haiku can be very adaptable. Here's a sampling of haiku involving boobs. Or, would these be more properly termed senryū?

They're perky, small bounce
I think they are looking great. 
Don't say otherwise.

Why didn't you grow
When everyone else's did?
But that's cool, boobs.
They all lied to me.
Everyone said they'd come
But they never did.

Now here are my boobs
There are only two of them
And I don't need more.

They are nice and small
So I can let them be free
When the weather warms.

The girls are not big
Yes, I am post pubescent. 
My butt is nice too.


Bra in the dryer
Warped, twisted underwires
Boobies lopsided.


Oh yes, I have boobs.
Don't really think about them
Unless I'm jogging.

Cop pulls me over.
Show him a little cleavage
"Have a nice day ma'am"

My girls are quite large
Wish I could wear a v-neck
And not look "slutty"

Mine are fairly small
But at least they are perky.
My butt is curvy.

My boobs are quite cute
They don't hurt me when I run
They're only A cups.

Evening dalliance.
But why is your hand in there?
Not quite now, Big Boy.
Are they real, you ask?
Yes, and they jiggle well too.
No, you can't touch them.

School uniform blouse
My only clean bra is red.
This may not work well.












14 comments:

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Those were titillating!

John A Hill said...

A fan of Haikus
I'm also a fan of boobs
Two favorite things

See what I did there?

Cloudia said...

Let your creativity fly free!

Juliette said...

Going braless is an exercise in freedom.

Stephen T. McCarthy said...

Breasts for breakfast, please.
No, I am not an infant
But why did you ask?

~ D-FensDogG
[Link:) Stephen T. McCarthy Reviews...

Mike said...

A curvy butt fixes any booby anomalys.

Anemone said...

Exotically colored bras and patterned can be a problem sometime. I had a bamboo, patterned one for a while; it made me look like Sheena of the Jungle.

Chuck the Grumpy Cat said...

Big bobs, little boobs, they're all good!

Banana Oil said...

Boob flaunting is much more okay here in Florida. And I'm enjoying it.

Duckbutt said...

A little strategic exposure may serve to deter traffic tickets, I guess.

Gorilla Bananas said...

Admirable sentiments of behalf on the small-boobed sisterhood! You were generous not to write one like this:

My busty girlfriends
Look at my chest with pity
They won't when they're aged fifty

Françoise said...

These were delightfully irreverent. There is so much made over tetons.

Blue Grumpster said...

Two is all you need. You don't want to look like that girl in Total Recall. Do you.... recall? ;)

Bilbo said...

You win the Booby Prize!